Monica Fraczek, CPA
Monica Fraczek has extensive experience in providing both audit and consulting services to not-for-profit organizations, including mental health agencies, clinical services, religious institutions, vocational schools, hospitals and nursing homes.
She provides a full spectrum of audit services that extend over these numerous organizations. She also performs audits in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 and Government Auditing Standards.
In addition to her audit responsibilities, Monica provides the following advisory services to our clients:
- Sarbanes-Oxley applicability
- Internal control evaluations
- Accounting services
- Computer consulting
- Litigation support
- Executive compensation and benefits review
- Fiscal needs assessments
- Agreed-upon procedures
Monica joined Loeb & Troper in 1995 immediately after graduating from Brooklyn College with a B.S. in Accounting. She is the chair of the firm’s People Committee.
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Women Accountants Member
- American Women’s Society of Certified Public Accountants Member